August Picture of the Month Voting

yay!!! I voted for the winner!!! I imagine dominick would have voted for his own tank, but he came up with that dumb rule about not voting for your own tank. Personally, I think you should just vote for the best. In elections, it is OK to vote for yourself. I am not discouraged, I will enter next time the pic of the month is offered. Congrats again, you big studd.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Wow guys,I just got on here today and there was my pics!

I'm so happy...Doc I didn't mean to stop you from voting on your own tank.It was more a request than a rule.For now on,everyone vote on what they think is best,even if you think its your own.I did vote for your's Doc!

Now,since I'm the winner,how about some free corals from you guys?
Thanks to all.:^::^::^:

I want to let everyone know!TITANS WON!

nah, chargers are my team, and they beat the bears

Thanks for the vote reeffreak, I will find a good pics for next month so you will really be impressed...

-Dr Marco :sfish:

It was a low scorer...13-10!
A win is a win.Chris Brown ran his ass off-175 rushing yards,282 total rushing yards.Our defense is back to superbowl form.

I'll be out of the mix for this month,I got to get the 210 looking good first.Right now its very brown.

congrats reef! even though you stoll that picture out of my picture gallery:grumble: just kidding.

how 'bout them SOONERS! i think i smell a championship!

Back