August POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, someone needs to enter the pic of Yotes Mantis Shrimp farm for POM, i would definately vote for that one!!!!!!

BloodShrimp.jpg

Damn cthegame, your picture rocks too. And that says a lot because I usually immediately rule out clown pictures. Very awesome!

Your picture is fantastic as well ... but i agree with you ... seems like less and less people are getting in on the fun ... nobody should worry about the competition ... its about the love of your tank/hobby that should drive you to share your pictures

I'll get in on it again next month probably, I haven't taken any pictures in a while. The pictures so far this month are fantastic

Your picture is fantastic as well ... but i agree with you ... seems like less and less people are getting in on the fun ... nobody should worry about the competition ... its about the love of your tank/hobby that should drive you to share your pictures

I definitely hope to post a pic one day, just not yet. I don't care about the competition, I just want something worth posting. But it's getting there (was just given a candy cane and some kind of green / red acro tonight).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back