August POTM -- FISH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sucks the big lion couldnt be let in :(

I like those unicorn tangs biff! dont be so mean :P you just need to find a nice one.

Heres my entry, my clown has just started being hosted by my flower pot last night when i got home, he wont leve it now pretty cool to watch him. i know a flower pot is not very tough so i hope he is gentle with it

Attachments

• P8032028.jpg
    P8032028.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
yea i know but what can i do !!!! just hope he is gentle with the goni we will see.
my pic taking skills in the tank suck i took about 15 different pics of that trying all kinds of settings im sure ill find a good setting someday, as for Dennis he should win every month with his awesome picture taking, hmmmmmm i see Denis lives in Houston maybe ill have him come take some pics of my tank !!!! or show me how to take them although i only have an Olympus point and shoot and im sure he has a lens he can see the moon with.

Great picture crazy, always funny to see clowns hosting whatever they can get their fins on.

WOW! Crazy pics guys great job! Unfortunatly i only have 3 pairs of clowns, so posting a pic of either one would get repetitive lol. Im in serious need of a new fish, im thinking some kind of wrasse :)

WOW! Crazy pics guys great job! Unfortunatly i only have 3 pairs of clowns, so posting a pic of either one would get repetitive lol. Im in serious need of a new fish, im thinking some kind of wrasse :)

Ya but we REALLY need to break this "clowns suck" cycle so post'em anyway! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back