bali starfish

fishbait

I found Nemo
does anyone now anything about the bali starfish? are they a reefsafe? the look like a red linkia. which is supposed to be reef safe.

just be carefulll....just keep an eye on her....from experience..and tales from friends..they tend to munch soft corals...trully i dont trust stars..the only one proven reef safe and a good cleaner of leftovers..is the serpent stars..never heard bad rep from them..i also have the hairy legs serpent and they are really reef safe..just keep and eye on her..if she starts to behave bad ..just take her out..

i looked a little while this evening. i had to take the family to a rodeo so i didn't get to look very long. all i found was a few pics. it looks just like the linkia on melev's reef.com. under the i.d. section. that's why i was trying to figure out if the bali was part of the linkia family. i'm sure that bali is just the common name, or where it's from or something.

If I remember right the bali is like the linke but not as hard to care for. They are reef safe. The linka are hard to care for because no one knows for sure what they eat and most die with in 18 month because of malnutrition, but if i remember right the bali is easier and they know what they eat.

Back