Baton Rouge Starter

BoardRoomJimmy

Reefing newb
Hello everyone i am new to the SA game only four months now and i am losing money every month LOL but i wouldn't have it any other way.
If anyone has a suggestion as what i should put in my tank i would love to know i have curren 4x24 T5's and 29 gallons anysuggestions as to an anenome??

wait til your tank is ATLEAST a year old minimum until you think about anemones and at that point id say a bubble tip anemone because they are the easiest to take care of. also welcome to the site

plenty of light for anything you want to keep, i suggest making a list of what you like and then post it here and we will tell you what will and wont work

Your lighting will allow you to keep anything you want. The thing about anemones is that they are harder to keep than most corals. Very challenging animals. I'd recommend starting with some easy corals first -- zoanthids, mushrooms, leathers, frogspawn, hammer, torch, candy cane/trumpets, etc.

Hi and welcome!

Thanks for all the help, am am very happy i found this site great amount of info... i found in the DIY section how to make an algae scrubber and after three days i have growth and less algae on the glass

THANKS LIVING REEF!

Back