Beaker the Bratty Blenny!

KarenJax

Certified Master Stylist
So I sit down to tank gaze and I notice that the rock my shroom is on is out of place and upside down. :grumble: So of course I don't think anything of sticking my hand in to turn it back over. All of a sudden, Beaker ZOOMS out from behind the big rock and WHAM! Bites Me! The stinking brat! So I kept on piddling, fed the clowns etc. Decided to shift one of my zoa frags and BAM! He got me again!!!! Ingrate! Beast! Anybody else ever been abused by their LMB?:grumble::pissed:

I've been attacked by my clowns, but not LMB...they are known to be very territorial, so it's probably protecting the territory.

My LMB always hid when ever I would even lift the top on my tank, I've heard they can be very territorial like Smitty said.

I've been attacked by my clowns, but not LMB...they are known to be very territorial, so it's probably protecting the territory.

Yep it was when I got too close to the big hunk of LR that he spends most of his time eating off of. The stinker! My little clowns are nosy and will come up and investigate what I'm doing but they haven't offered to nip me yet.

Mine is probably one of the ballsiest fish in the tank... although he's never even come close to me.
He is, however, the only fish I can get eye to eye with without him running away.

HAHAH
I had a Starry Blenny that would bite like that.Couldnt do anything inside the tank and NOT get bitten.

had a black and white clown that would bite the crap outta me. After he killed my smaller false percula he got taken back to the LFS.

Back