beginner corals

I wanted to know, since I know some sites that send send corals,fish etc. to certain countries - not worldwide - very reliable though..
But anyway - my friends use Aquarium Fish: Tropical Freshwater Fish and Saltwater Fish for Home Aquariums - i think there is a sector of "beginner corals" as well..
And if you are on a tight budget then ---> MrCoral.com is what you need.. go to the sector "NEW"..i remember they were cheap and had corals for as much as 10 $..

Try those.. otherwise - EBAY ^^ (favourite)

Olivia is right about Mr. Coral -- they have frags for very reasonable prices. Be sure to dip any corals that you get in, though. Mr. Coral is pretty well known for sending corals with nudis or flatworms. That's not necessarily a bad thing since it's easy to fix and prevent those pests from getting in your tank -- everyone should dip all corals before putting them in their tank.

You can buy coral dip at any LFS -- it usually contains iodine. You dip the coral in it before putting the corals in your tank and it kills of most pests that can hitch hike in on the corals. It also can help them adjust to the new environment and can help prevent infections if you have freshly fragged a coral.

Back