bermuda sale day

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
ok guys here is the deal. Club members get 20% off anything under $150, and 25% off anything over $150. you must show your club card to get the discount. they are going to start checking for cards when larger discounts are given. anyway please go and at least buy something even if it is small. showing our support is in the long run going to get more involvement with the club and even better deals.

Did I miss what day it is?

Nevermind...I saw the other thread. I am off on Friday and looks like I'll be headin' that way!!!

Last edited:
normally we have them with us at the meetings and you should have gotten yours then, but our VP left them at home. If you are going to bermuda for this sale just tell them that you are a club member and havent recieved your card yet since you just joined. If they have a question they can call me and ill confirm that you are a member.
they have my number, but if they play stupid here is my info

Bryan Summers
423 991 6533

alright thanks I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to go I really was wondering about the cards. I actually joined at the meeting so I was just wondering thanks for the info I might go to see what they have.

Most of the time I end up in Atlanta since my sister lives there and my mom ask me to drive her down there. I guess its lucky for mom that I stuck in town.

did you wind up getting anything yote?

Sorry I kinda ran out a there man. I as running late and had to get somewhere. Didn't mean to be rude, if I was.

yes they did get in a good shipment. Prices were not bad either - and the discount sweet'ned the deal.

Yeah Patrick,I ended up leaving there about about 15 till 8,lol.
I got that imperfect brain coral that was in the frag tank marked at $40.00 for a trade on some kenya tree frags I brought in.Plus bought an API calcium test kit.
Jon asked me to come back today and help them out some because they expect to get slammed .
Just spent 3 hours in there last night.

Frewl said:
When we join when do we get a club card?

I'll have the cards and laminator at the next meeting... if you would like yours before then please PM me your full name and address and i'll mail you yours.

Brandon

Well yote I went to bermuda to get that green brain and it was gone, I guess your the one who stole it from me! :mrgreen: I think it will be very nice glad you got it.

:mrgreen: sorry Brandon,snooze and lose:Cheers:
Thanks,Jon pretty much just give it to me for helping out friday evening,cause all it took in for trade was 6 or 7 little kenya weeds.Walked outta there with the brain and a 15.00 calcium test kit for 7 bucks.
Then spent all day yesterday in there helping out and trying to inprove club LFS relations:D

I got some frozen food and some tweezers... you guys picked over all the good stuff while I was out of town :(.

Jon was very appreciative of all the club members that stopped by this weekend. Thanks for everyone that stopped by.

Brandon

ya thanks everyone for showing support. I hope you will all make a big effort to come to the meeting at bermuda on april 21st. we will plan to start around 6:00. there will potentially be some bigger discounts offered because several of the club members came to this sale he had and bought stuff.

Back