Best invert for the fuge

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
I was thinking of putting a snail in my fuge. It's in the sump, in the 3rd compartment. What is the best snail, and how many should I put in? It's got a couple of small lr, a chaeto, and miracle mud. I've got healthy pod life in there too. Will they eat the pods? Or should I just leave the fuge as is?

I've got algae growing thicker on the glass now, and some parts of the fuge are thick with algae moss, or whatever you call it. I was thinking of dropping a few pieces in the tank for the fish and other inverts to eat. Bad idea? I'd hate to drop them in there and have an algae bloom. I don't even know if I should "clean' the fuge walls.

I wouldnt put anything in the fuge.Unless I found a hitch hiker in the DT that I didnt want in there.

All I put in my sump so far are hermit crabs that kept eating my snails. I feed some of the Cheto(sp)algae from my sump to my tangs.

I bought a tank divider and split my fuge with crabs on one side and wuss critters (snails) on the other with a bed of Live sand and it seems to be working out. I wanna put a pep shrimp in but I'm not sure which side to put it in.

Back