Biff's Seahorse Tank

Thanks David. I'm going to leave it in there for a few days and see if it grows on me. I don't like it yet. :lol:

I wouldn't want a sponge to grow on me. Sounds like some nasty hygiene problems. XD

You never know. I've had random things that i've disliked and they grew on me and I loved them.

Holy wow, it's been forever since I've had the chance to be on...and WOW.. I have to say, this thread has gotta be one of the most interesting thing's I've read in a while. I've learned a lot, I can't wait to see how it all turns out and to see that FTS

The tank has cleared up a lot overnight! I added some phyto and Zooplex to the tank last night to feed all the filter feeders.

The starfish is out and about this morning, and everything is looking good!

I showed the pics to a few of my coworkers. They agree with me, the sponge looks out of place. I am going to cut it in half and trade the rest in at my LFS for some credit or cash. :(

OMG Sarah your tank looks awesome I loves it :D:Cheers: i cant wait to see more photos of it after you get all the sponge thing done up and the tank all set up the way you want it. I think it's all really nice and well planed. I cant wait to see more :D well take care Sarah catch you later :D

I must have missed it, but you said you got that giant sponge from TBS? Mind sharing if it was more expensive than the others or if you got lucky?

Back