Biff's Seahorse Tank

What is it all?....Is that all of the missing macroalgae + 100lbs worth of other stuff?

I ordered the macro from somewhere else, and I got that already. These are the sponges and gorgs that I order, but I also see quite a few crabs, starfish, snails, rocks, and wayyyy more sponges than I ordered!

I just finished changing out the bulb on the seahorse tank, cleaning off the powerhead, and doing a 5 gallon water change. Now I'm going to take all the leathers out so I can glue them down in their correct places! PROGRESS!

This makes me feel good after having a pretty crappy day!

TBS order was extraordinary... Way more than I ordered. I split some of the CUC between my two tanks. This is the CUC that came.

Three stars, 5 porcelain crabs, hermits, astraeas and limpets:
DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049-1.jpg

DSC_0050-1.jpg

DSC_0052-3.jpg

This is the monster of all sponges. At first, I thought it was too large for my seahorse tank. So I tried to put it in my 90. It didn't fit. So then I moved it back to the seahorse tank. Can you say AWK-WARD. :)

DSC_0061-1.jpg

DSC_0062-1.jpg

Finally you uploaded them! Almost seemed like you were dissatisfied with your order when you told us on chat that you got more than you ordered.

You got the hook up!

Get those things in and take new pics when everything's settled!

Back