Blonde Naso Help!!!!

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
My naso got a little patch of spots showed up on his nose. They are bigger than what I've heard ich is, maybe double the size of a pin head. They showed up in the past 24 i'm guessing, and the patch on the nose is the ONLY place I can find it, nowhere else on the body. All my other fish are fine. He has been eating ALOT since I've gotten him, especially seaweed clips. Please tell me he's not gonna die and wipe everything else out too!

naso021.jpg

well ich would be white and those looks black so ich is out of the question. and since he is eating i wouldnt worry to much because a fish that eats is a fish that lives

he eats like a pig! But hes a new fish and may not have eaten well at LFS. He was skinny. I've read about black ich in tangs, but its described as very tiny black dots on the body, so I'm guessing that ain't it

I've seen Nasos with and without those spots.I'm thinking like Lion.I think its where he's been bumping his nose against the rock while eatting.

Seeing he's eating I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep an eye on him. Put garlic in his food. Fatten him up you can see his bones.

Back