Blue backround or black

Tanner

Tanerious Swimeroundus
Which do you guys prefer, to me, black looks great and adds depth but I'm curious as to what you guys think. :D

Im torn between to two,blue will reflect light more and make the tank LOOK brighter, i believe, right? But black also looks nice..:frustrat: lol

My first tank was black. This new one is blue. I like the blue a lot better. It makes the tank look a lot brighter. After a few months the back is all covered with coralline anyway, so pick whatever you want but remember it won't be exposed for long!

I like black. I like the black background on my tank so much I frequently spend time cleaning off the coralline from the back glass.

Once you go Black you'll never go back. :shock: Weren't they talking about our backgrounds? :lol: I vote black because it stands out less if you have patches of coralline or happen to scrap it off.

Well I think I may have to custom design a backround :O lol something like this maybe

Step1.png

OUUU lol

Mine's black and I like it because my stand and equipment in the tank is black. Except the powerheads that is...they're purple now :D

Back