BNIB 14 gallon bio cube

04redmach1

Reefing newb
I got it, and now going to change my ways. It is BNIB and will ship UPS. I think $150 is more than fair. :bounce:

I got it, and now going to change my ways. It is BNIB and will ship UPS. I think $150 is more than fair. :bounce:
Are you downgrading from a 29g to the 14g?

The 14g BioCube is nice and has a couple features that the 29g does not - mainly, the tank cover is a single-step prop-cover so it makes maintenance really nice. The 29g requires you to completely remove the canopy which can be a hassle.

$150 is a decent price - are you getting the Oceanic stand with it as well?

Thanks. No stand, just unit itself for sale. We were going to use it as a small reef tank for seahorses, but it seems they need WAY too much attention. I am starting a subwoofer company and will be traveling to shows over the weekends sometimes and need to be able to leave the tank alone for 1-2 nights without issues. So we are going to keep the 29 gallon for a "hospital" tank and grab a 75-125 gallon.

The 29 gallon I have is a Marineland with Eclipse 3 filter. I have the 14 gallon bio cube as well, but selling the 14 gallon bio cube.

Back