Books

holidayrj

Reefing newb
I'm still fighting with some water params :frustrat: but ultimately I want to have a reef with fish tank. :bounce: can anyone suggest some good books. I'm sure there will be 200 replies to this question since everyone has there own opinion, but any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

without knowing what you are expecting in a book it is hard to recommend. please give more information on what information you are interested in.

here ya go.

:bowdown: "THE COMPLETE BOOK OF THE MARINE AQUARIUM" by Vincent b. HarGreaves.

you can find it on Amazon.com.

Also a book called "Corals" great book!

Also on Amazon.

Good Luck! :sfish:

I'm looking for a general knowledge book. Mostly for compatability, and some of the little facts that you guys know about these "sea creatures" that your average LPS doesn't know, or doesn't tell you when buying. The params really seem to be coming around now, and i think in about a month i'll be getting some new guests. So, I'd like to check on some compatability of fish and corals both.

There are many books out there but the following are two books that will compliment each other. one is Invertebrates and the other fish

1-MARINE FISHES by Scott W. Michaels ISBN 1-890087-38-6

2- MARINE INVERTEBRATES by Ronald L. Shimek ISBN 1-890087-66-1

Good luck happy fishin glad to hear your water parameters are starting to stablize.

i found this marine compatibility website: http://www.etropicals.com/general/compatibility_chart.cfm
i dont know how to post links, so just copy and paste. :mrgreen: hope this helps!!

Back