Brag on my kid's photographic skills....

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
Here's a couple of shots my daughter (16) took of her tank.

This is a snail we got from GARF. No idea what kind he is.

yellow-snail.jpg

This is some red stuff on a rock that we hope is coraline algae or maybe some kind of sponge?

red-stuff.jpg

thats awesome. how long has she had her tank?

She got it for Christmas and it has been set up for about 2 weeks. She's got a little 14 gallon Bio-cube. Cool tank.

She also has access to mom's expensive camera, and macro lens so she's kind of cheating.

Catherine

has she always wanted a tank? thats awesome for you guys to share a hobby like that.

My husband and daughter got me my tank for my birthday in October and she loves to "tinker" with it so we got her one for Christmas. She loves it!

she has a great looking tank so far you should have her start her own build thread. can a borrow your camera?

She's not the type to start a thread, more of a "go with the flow" kind of girl.

The camera is a Canon XSI set on no flash (on the top dial) with a 15 dollar macro lens. Hand focused not auto focus. Easy.

i wish that i had the money to get one but my nikon coolpix will have to sufise until i can talk the wife into getting a dslr.

Tell her nice pictures. Have you heard about the frag swap in Madison feb 7th. I will have a table let me know if you are coming and I'll give you a deal.

Tell her nice pictures. Have you heard about the frag swap in Madison feb 7th. I will have a table let me know if you are coming and I'll give you a deal.

ooohhhh, Thanks for the invite! I will definately put it on the calendar! Thanks! Let me know if I can shoot anything for you!

Back