BRS Crabon Reactor Lid

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
I have a deluxe BRS Carbon Reactor who water fitting had started leaking where the line goes in.

I thought it was just loose but it would randomly leak.

I tried to remove it to replace it but while they have a clamp to hold it on, removing that clamp did nothing to remove it.

I emailed them and the guy said it was very hard to remove them and that if I could even get it out they sell replacements.

So I tried to get it out and it snapped off and after taking about 30 minutes to get all the stuff out of the hole I now have a useless reactor.

Does anyone know where I can just get a replacement lid without having to order one from BRS or anyone. Like do any local stores carry this stuff. I do not need the "DELUXE" reactor since it was not worth the extra few bucks at this point.

I think the reason this even happened is because I would just hand tighten the bottom but could never get it off even with the tool. It ripped the screws out of a wood 2x4 it was bolted to and it still would never come off.

I had to always pull the lines and hammer the top loose. Now even so I never was rough taking out the lines. I was always careful in my opinion but it still just failed after time.

Back