RSCN1038.jpg

I also got a few closeups of some of my frags
RSCN1039.jpg

RSCN1021.jpg

RSCN1028.jpg

RSCN1043.jpg

RSCN1031.jpg

RSCN1034.jpg

I think you may be right cageburn I looked up hydnophora and there was one that looked exactly like mine, it looked really good too as big as it was, I hope mine will get as big as it was.

thankyou dcant

I think you may be right cageburn I looked up hydnophora and there was one that looked exactly like mine, it looked really good too as big as it was, I hope mine will get as big as it was.

thankyou dcant

Yours actually looks a lot different then mine in that pic, I think cage was right about yours though. Pics looks great!

I honestly don't Biff, I can't see a skeleton, is there any way I can tell by looking at it? Don't forget I'm still a noob to corals and everything else. lol

still piece is still small it may be hard to spot the skeleton when it shrivels up would be when you can see it but just give it time after it starts growing it will encrust and grow its skeleton out. Mine have never branched for me idk y.

Thanks alot anderson. Yea my sun coral comes out every night at the same time and is a pig it just eats and eats, but my dendros other the other hand are the exact opposite.

Well I had my first real scare with my tank yesterday. We had a really bad icestorm which cause the power to go out. It got so cold in my house so fast, which made my tank temp drop pretty fast too. I was freaking out not knowing what to do. Finally the power came back on right before I had to go to work. And today everything looks pretty normal.

Yeah it is amazing how worried you get over some "stupid" fish. We had the power go out for a few hours during the fall and that was the only thing I was worried about. I knew the kids and wife could make it a few hours without tv. We have alot of money and time tied up in that 4 foot box.

Curtis Right now I'm running 1 150w MH from fishneedit.com which is on the left side of the tank. On the right side I have a 30" Current USA T5 Fixture with four bulbs 2 whites and 2 blues (dont know the temp of them).

I would like in the future to get another MH pendent and a 4 foot 2 bulb t5 fixture from fishneedit

I just got home from petco and I saw a really neat fish that I have never seen before (panther grouper) and I almost got it (I didnt because of this site) but I so glad I didnt. I read they can get up to 20 inches.

I really want a couple new bright fish I just cant seem to find any I like around here, so I thinking I may have to buy them offline. Can anyone tell me a few fish that will go good with my tank.

Everything I look at and like I cant get because it is aggressive, not reef safe, or gets to big. Help please.

I just got home from petco and I saw a really neat fish that I have never seen before (panther grouper) and I almost got it (I didnt because of this site) but I so glad I didnt. I read they can get up to 20 inches.

I really want a couple new bright fish I just cant seem to find any I like around here, so I thinking I may have to buy them offline. Can anyone tell me a few fish that will go good with my tank.

Everything I look at and like I cant get because it is aggressive, not reef safe, or gets to big. Help please.

It may have been suggested but Royal Grammas are VERY BRIGHT! Half yellow and half purple.

Back