buying zoanthids

Cherry Corals always has crazy stuff, but after attending the CMAS frag swap recently I've decided I don't ever want to buy corals from anywhere but a frag swap again! The prices were great, and the coral were beauts! Of course, you have to wait until an event rolls around...

my frag rack is also full......just not quite ready yet. Id suggest buying off fellow reefers before buying at a store or online. Try posting in your local craigslist Ive met a few reefers off there.

Let's get some pictures and prices do you ship to NJ?

Look in my build thread for my 120, almost anything you see in there can be cut for sale. As for shipping to N.J., I don't have an issue with it, but has to be overnight only due to the colder weather now.

Im avoiding mr. coral... a few bad group buys here locally and we have decided not to give them anymore business.. Not anything bad with them personally, just the simple fact that they are a chop shop and are best at cutting and sending... If you organize a group buy with them and dont process that order within the first week, they tend to get things messed up or things end up DOA. I have done a lot of shopping on ebay and have had a good outcome but its hard to find nice zoanthids for reasonable prices. I wish i had local frag swaps here in alabama but theres only a limited number of us hobbyist and we basically have the same stuff because we're constantly buying from each other. Im looking from 3 to 10 polyp frags and prices range from 5.00 to 20.00 per frag depending on color. I will send you a PM fast

Back