Can I Have.....

KarenJax

Certified Master Stylist
An urchin and a feather duster? Or is my tank too small? Also could I have zoas or is my tank too small? I know I'm eventually getting that 90 but I don't have it yet and I need to plan my current tank. I still haven't decided on inhabitants. :grumble:

Awww wouldn't want to harm the urchin :( feather dusters are cute though. Biff should I join the Clown Team? :D

They remind me of Oscars which are my favorite FW fish. I did see that you said in a thread... They think they're funny but they're really not <giggle>

When you get your bigger tank, definitely get an urchin. I have a long spine and Spike (he had to have a name) is quite possibly the most interesting creature in my tank right now. The way they move and catch food and get into and out of the places they do is very interesting to watch.

When you get your bigger tank, definitely get an urchin. I have a long spine and Spike (he had to have a name) is quite possibly the most interesting creature in my tank right now. The way they move and catch food and get into and out of the places they do is very interesting to watch.
I would love one!!! I think once I get the big tank established I will. Also I looked at F & S they have a nano pack of zoas for 59.99. I think those would work. It would boost my LR too. I'm sure I don't have enough LR in there. It was maybe 6 lbs.

Back