Can i put a regal angel in 30 gallon tank ??

Sure you can put a Regal Angel in a 30 gallon tank. But it won't live very long.( please don't do it though ).
+1 all the above.

Minimum tank sizes are there for a reason. If its a 125 gallons, its that large for a reason.

And no, a Regal angel is not a dwarf

+1 biff & north.....where did you get information that says it's a dwarf? The link I posted will tell you it is NOT a dwarf, but a large angelfish. Liveaquaria is a good site to get your base information. I suggest you heed their minimum guidelines.

I'll also add here that Regals are difficult fish, I have seen other posts of yours asking all kinds of questions about quick fixes for ich. Sorry to say, but if you don't have the ability to deal with ich, you probably don't have the ability to keep a regal either, even if you had a tank large enough

Just an FYI, so you'll know in the future, dwarf angels are in the "centropyge" family. The regal angel is not. And a 125 minimum is the equivalent of a 6 foot long tank, it's not just about the number of gallons, but the standard dimensions of a 125g tank. A 30g tank is only 30" long - less than half of the length that angel needs for swimming room.

Back