Can you buy bad Cheato?

I pronounce it kee-to. But I've heard it called chee-to and chay-to also. Who knows?

You can always just call it "spaghetti algae" instead :).

well i have alot of very good fish stores around.... I found the best one last night... i bought a rock FULL of corraline all purple, 8 lbs, came out of their display tank. 25 bucks!

Back to the original question:
Can you buy bad cheato?

I have to admit, I did purchase some cheato once that had a terribly foul mouth. I brought it home and stuck it in the refugium and it was like,

"F*@&KING water's too cold!! Gawd Damn pH is too high. Get the M'Fking Crabs off me!! Did you get those cute lights from your Grandma? Beeyatch! I'm gonna kill somebody up in here yo!! Who put the sh*t flavoring in the phosphates?!?!?!"

I had to flush that cheato down the toilet and buy more. :goodnight Couldn't have the kids listening to that all the time. Some creatures just can't be rehabilitated..................

Back to the original question:
Can you buy bad cheato?

I have to admit, I did purchase some cheato once that had a terribly foul mouth. I brought it home and stuck it in the refugium and it was like,

"F*@&KING water's too cold!! Gawd Damn pH is too high. Get the M'Fking Crabs off me!! Did you get those cute lights from your Grandma? Beeyatch! I'm gonna kill somebody up in here yo!! Who put the sh*t flavoring in the phosphates?!?!?!"

I had to flush that cheato down the toilet and buy more. :goodnight Couldn't have the kids listening to that all the time. Some creatures just can't be rehabilitated..................

LOL. WTF!

:mrgreen:

I don't care who ya are -- thats funny right there!! I just get weird stuff that pops into my brain now and then. I don't usually blurt it out though. The voices in my head usually tell me to keep it a secret. :shock:

Back