Canada Corals.

Waddi

Shenanigans?
Does anybody have a good place in Canada that sell corals for a decent price. Before you ask Biff, i have looked on your thread! ;) But i just cant seem to find any, at the moment i have one. This is it. Ocean's Direct.ca
Any ideas will be welcomed!!! :D

Check out the Oakville Reef Gallery in Oakville, ON. Oakville Reef Gallery - Home
My first impressions was they were expensive, but after looking around I bought from them, and honestly the quality and size of each coral is worth the price. They typically do 3/$100. You won't be disappointed.
These guys are honest and won't steer you wrong. My elegance I bought from them I've seen in other stores, smaller and in bad condition for $100 and I paid $30. The flower pot I bought is the size of a baseball and growing like crazy, again for $30. I bought a rock full of different zoa's, and only the large polyps have survived, as they overcrowded the smaller more colorful ones - to be expected I guess.
As for Ocean's Direct, I haven't bought anything from them. Whenever I've attempted they haven't had the item in stock. I haven't attempted to order since.

Back