cats paw

jarock

Reefing newb
i received my new cats paw today its looking pretty rough is really white , and browned bad anything i can do to save it ?

Well, why did you remove it from the cat? The paws need the rest of the animal to live:mrgreen:

What are your parameters?
It is a SPS so very sensitive to nitrates and phosphates. Also, if you got it online, I would contact the seller and see about getting a refund.

Does it have enough light?
How did you acclimate it?

some pics might help

Keep the water quality up and it might pull through.

i have 4 54w t5's 2 white 2 actenic its high in my tank around 14 inches from the lights, i aclimated by letting the bag warm in the top and shut the lights off then after an hour i put it in, i will try and get a pic today its white in alot of places and the rest of it is brown no pink on it at all . my calcium is 390, alk is 8. salinty 1.025

IMG_3358.jpg

I would email the seller that pictue and want a refund.

The lower right is dead, and it appears that the skeleton is showing in other places.

Do the polyps extend at all?

Where did you buy it?

the bag leaked when it was shipped he is giving me a full refund if it doesn't live, yes the polyps extend out looks like a fuzzy brown tree where its alive anything i can do to maybe salvage it

I agree. That looks awful. It couldn't have been healthy looking even at shipping, unless it was a month ago. Demand a refund!

Back