Chemiclean

i used it once after someone here recomended it. i had a cyno algae problem and after 2 days it was completly gone. i don't know how or what it's made of but none of my fish,corals,inverts had any problems. deffinatly try to find out why you have the problem(filter,bioload,make up water ect.) before you put anything in your tank,or it might come back.i used it while i was waiting for my ro/di unit to arrive.

Chemi Clean is a great product, but I wouldn't use it weekly.

It does negativly affect the biological filter in your tank to some extent. However other than that if the directions are followed and the 30% water change is done after the treatment I have never lost anything by using it.

I have clams, shrimp, SPS, LPS, fish all were fine. Anything like this always has a risk, but there have been two cases in the last 4 years where I deamed it worth the risk to cyno outbreak to try and everything was ok.

Check your phosphates and make sure you have good water flow and this will help remove the phosphates problem.

Thanks
Brandon

I agree with Brandon's reply.I have used in the past good results.It make good tempary solution to the problem and gives you time to find what is the main problem causing the cyno

Back