cherrycorals.com

dustin_P74

Reef enthusiast
i have to say this is an awesome place with a pretty big selection of VERY colorful corals. and whats cool about them is they take pictures of and grow all of their corals under t-5 so you know exactly what itll look like under your set. the only downside to them is shipping is on the expensive side at $55 but just like price of the actual coral it was well worth it. i placed my order over the internet and the next day i got a call from todd confirming the order and that it was on its way out the door for shipping and the next day it was at my door at 8am. here is what i got. its called "red frosty" and i only ordered 8 heads but actually got 14 full heads and two half heads. and they only charge for full heads so all half heads are bonuses
009-5.jpg

007-8.jpg

i will defiantly be ordering from them alot in the future

That looks nice. Is that the same as the 1 on his site for $100? +$55 shipping? That seems like alot if your parents paid $155 for it.

IMO, his prices are outrageous!

and also you have to admit they have some amazing colors that you wont find for cheap anywhere really, if you can find them anywhere besides from them

That seems like an great club. I was browsing their forums. I hope you go to the meetings. They have ppl giving away stuff all over the place...lol free chaeto, free soft corals, free snowflake moray........ wow
Lots of awesome corals for sale too.

Back