Hi! I have a FOWLR 25 gallon Innocative Marine Lagoon. 7 pound of live rock. I have been cycling for 2 months. After 1 month, added 2 clowns & a few small hermit crabs. They are thriving and super friendly, will even eat from my fingers! 3 days ago, I added a chocolate chip star fish, Starlord, and he's been great. He moves around & has been eating. I took a nap and within an hour woke up & he looks like one of his arms melted to the live rock and is split at the end!!!! I'm freaking out, traumatized, & just want to help. I'm not sure if he's dead or what I should do! Ph: 8.2 ammonia, nitrites, & nitrates are all 0. PLEASE HELP STARLORD!!