clown fish ?????

hey guys i try adding one more fish to my tank...but my clown have kill any fish that i have try to get in my tank...i have 2 percula clowns....2" at the biggest. and i have 2 cromis that they have been push around , they can only swim on top of the tank they will get chase if the pass in front of my clowns...any ideas...

a dwarf angel might be able to hold its own against the clown terrorist, but you are getting quite a fish fish in the 30 gal, which if I remember correctly, you just set back up right?

If you have a quarantine tank, remove them for 7-10 days & re scape the rock work. Then add them at the same time you add the new addition OR BETTER YET...place them in the qtank at the same time that you put the new addition in quarantine. That way you get rid of hidden ich parasites while seeing how the clowns will act with the new fish while in an unestablished territory. You'll also need to move chomis to qtank to kill all ich.

If you have a quarantine tank, remove them for 7-10 days & re scape the rock work. Then add them at the same time you add the new addition OR BETTER YET...place them in the qtank at the same time that you put the new addition in quarantine. That way you get rid of hidden ich parasites while seeing how the clowns will act with the new fish while in an unestablished territory. You'll also need to move chomis to qtank to kill all ich.
but i dont have a ich problem..i think i need a bigger tank...

Chuck meant put him in QT as a time-out ;) That way, he HOPEFULLY looses his spot in the pecking order when you put him back in.

Back