Clown hosting candy cane

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
I found this rather weird. I have a nice frogspawn and a hammer, but my clown decided he likes the candy cane better, haha.
P1000629.jpg

P1000627.jpg

P1000616.jpg

holy crap your water is so clear, how do you do it ><

Not sure what you mean by that. I do have a lot of particles floating around as well as micobubbles. But when I take pics of something within the rockwork it looks clear. Also a good camera and clean glass helps a lot.

great pic of the perc. Just incredible. I have not been able to find an all black one like that. very cool. Funny where they choose to host. It always cracks me up when they choose powerheads

-Doc

great pic of the perc. Just incredible. I have not been able to find an all black one like that. very cool. Funny where they choose to host. It always cracks me up when they choose powerheads

-Doc

I heard they are hard to find and the price went up to 100$. I got this one for 50$ about a 1/2 year ago.

I had a pair when I first started the hobby, but I wanted to make my kids happy with the ocellaris clowns and when I added both, the black percs kicked the snot out of nemo and marlin, so, I took the black ones back. One of the dumber things I have done. great pics

-Doc

Back