clownfishe!

pinstripes

Reefing newb
I thought I share one of my photos I took last night from my 29 gallon tank. Its a pair of cinnamon clownfish sharing a anemone. At First I thought the big one would eat the little guy but they have managed to partners. Tell me what you think? Thanks:frustrat:

download_367416.jpg

Have not seen them "dance"? I dont think the little one is mature enough to breed and I really dont think I want to raise frys anyway, dont have any place for them!

pin

Well , males stay kinda on the small side femals can get really big compared to the male..Fry(eggs), they probably would become food for the filters or inverts..I have two that try and try and try some more, eggs usaully disappear though the night , shame really..

Well , males stay kinda on the small side femals can get really big compared to the male..Fry(eggs), they probably would become food for the filters or inverts..I have two that try and try and try some more, eggs usaully disappear though the night , shame really..

My last clowns bred and produced eggs, it made the female extremely aggressive. Anytime I put my hand in the tank they attacked my hand.

Yea , they really bullyed my damsel(small tank)...Almost funny , how determaned they can be...But in all , some very intresting fish "great personalities"..Good luck pin

Back