Combtooth Blenny diet and a hermit eating a millipede.

Tristan

Detritus
I just acclimated my Combtooth blenny. he's soo cool. he always sits side ways or upside down when he's chilling in his rock except he seems to like my maidens hair algae (i thought maiden's hair produces a substance that fish hate.) anything else that he eats? oh yea he also likes to nibble on my maroon clown's body sometimes. i thought they were fighting but my clown seems to like it. is that normal behavior?

I LOVE MY NEW FISH.

in other news, i caught one of my hermits trying to munch down on a millipede that probably fell in last night. do i let it be or do i take it out?

Theres not much in the way of algae that combtooth bleenies wont eat.He'll probably take some frozen mysis to.
Just let the hermit have his meal.Wont hurt anything.
AND,When are you gonna post some pics? :mrgreen:

ok ok ok ill borrow my mom's camera when i see her. Just embarrassing because all of your aquariums are so awesome and mine is so crappy and amateurish!

It's a confirmed millipede.

Apparently you've not seen my pics in my build thread Tristan:D

Post up some pics.At one time,every tank you see on this site was just an empty glass box.:D

I think it's funny that the two frauds are arguing about the legitimacy of their claims... Come on you two, we are on to you!

he was thrown out of the LFS for taking too many pics of their zero edge tank after being asked to stop "liberating" the crabs... hence no pics lately

Back