controllers/monitors?

hey freak, thanks for the link. i am with you, the Reef Fanatic seems like a great product and a pretty good price. thanks for the help

do the pumps come with the top off units? with the ones i have looked at i didnt think they did but i could be wrong. if they dont what pumps do you have to get?

You would still need a aqualifter pump or a similar small water pump,tubing,and some kind of container for the water.I bought the Reef Fanatic ATO,pump,tubing for less than $110.I got the pump and airline tubing from Drfostersmith.com.

Just the aqualifter pump,not the overflow($15 for pump and tubing)
Continuous Siphon Overflow

i got it now, thanks freak. with a filter like yours and all this other stuff are you going to have it all under your stand? i was thinking when i get my stuff that i was going to build my stand extra wide so everything can fit under the tank. if it all doesnt fit what do you do?

Everything will be under the stand except the container for evaporation.I'm drilling a small hole thru the wall to the storage room.The ATO controller and pump will be under the stand and the airline tubing will go thru the wall to a 10gal. container.The Lifereef system are pretty narrow.I still have 8-9'' front to back for the return pump or anything else I would want in front of the sump/fuge.I forgot to mention this earlier...the Lifereef has mounting for float valvles and small-pre-drilled holes for tubing for ATO,dosers(kawk),etc.What can I say,I'm loving the design Jeff incorporate into the sump/fuge he makes.

he does some awesome work and i am set on getting a system from him. well thanks for the help i am just trying to get myself a lit organized so i know exactly what i want, need and have space for. thanks for the help and if there are any other suggestions i would appreicate them.

Back