cooral identification

OceanCrazy1

Reefing newb
I'm trying to get the names of all the corals in my tank, these are the only two that i don't know. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_1452.jpg
    IMG_1452.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1453.jpg
    IMG_1453.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 338
The first one looks like a lace sponge to me, and the second one is a flower pot coral or a duncan. Both a very difficult to keep (if the second one is a flowerpot coral). You should place the possible flowerpot coral on the sandbed and you will have to spot feed it a couple times a week with cypolese or similar. For the lace sponge you can try adding some filter feeder supplements, but they really dont do well except in large, well established systems that can produce that food naturally.

The first one looks like a lace sponge to me, and the second one is a flower pot coral or a duncan. Both a very difficult to keep (if the second one is a flowerpot coral). You should place the possible flowerpot coral on the sandbed and you will have to spot feed it a couple times a week with cypolese or similar. For the lace sponge you can try adding some filter feeder supplements, but they really dont do well except in large, well established systems that can produce that food naturally.

Thanks a lot as always you are the best of help, for this I tank you once more.

Back