Coral banded shrimp

LearnerPlates

Reefing newb
Hello, i was just wondering if anybody has any idea about good shrimps to add to a tank? i was thinking about adding Coral banded shrimp to my new tank. what fishs are good to go with these types of shrimp? does anybody know any good websites that have compatability charts?

LiveAquaria has a pretty good chart.

Marine Compatability Chart

Coral banded shrimp are cool, but they are aggressive towards other coral banded shrimp and smaller shrimp of different species, so if you want a cleaner shrimp it may become food (happened to me).

STAY CLEAR FROM CBSs evil f*kers, once they start getting confortable they will go after your fish picking at them , not necesarely killing them but stressing them enough

i will never get a CBS ever again , their preety and have great personality but nope nope nope neva again

I second the opinion to stay away from CBS. They can be aggressive and kill other animals. Skunk cleaners and fire shrimp are peaceful and nice looking.

Cool thanks guys, do you know much about prices re Skunk cleaners and fire shrimp

normally what ive seen is skunks are twice as much as CBS , and fire shrimp are twcice as much as skunks

arouind here CBS range from 8-10$
skunks 20-25$
fire shrimp- 40-50$

with fire shrimps they dont come out as much , so yeas even thoght more expencive you wont see them as much

as for a dwarf lion with shrimps, well just dont cry if it eats em lol , myself have had them together with no problem , i just maintained the dwarf well feed loli

Back