coral host

Xenia, hairy mushroom. Just to make sure you know not all clowns will host its just a chance you take, and if they do host it might take awhile before they do, so dont get if they take there time or dont at all. Mine liked my pompom xenia untill I got a BTA now he wont leave it alone. Good luck.

Yep.some clowns are just plain ole picky.You never can tell what they will host with.
My seba clown will host anything.She started out hosting my xenia,then when I got my BTA she went back and forth between the 2.Since I moved the BTA over to my 55,she went back to the xenia.
My ocallirs clowns thats in the 55 like tolay side ny side on top of one of the powerheads thats close to the top of the tank.

i have a sebae and a tomato..a problem here in the caribean is that its hard to find pacific anemones..only condys here...its rare that a condy host a clown..my tomato began to host a lether coral..somtimes he does it somtimes dont..i guess matching the clown with his respective anemone as found naturally in the ocean will do the trick..at liveaquaria.com theres info of what clown host who..good luck

Back