coral

How long has your tank been running? (Still says "new" in yo uhh r description.) Any SPS would do good under proper lighting and in clean water. If it's a more medium flow or more indirect (such as bouncing the flow off glass, rocks, etc...) you could try some star or clove polyps (both grow like weeds) or a Euphyllia type coral like frogspawn, hammer, plate (sandbed), torch, etc... Plerogyra would also do good in a less than full blast, as well as Trachyphyllia, Lobophyllia, Wellsophyllia, Favites, etc...

it's almost a year old now, i have to up date that. i do have zooanthids , hammer coral, torch, coral and frog spawn right now,

With good light, try some stylophora, montipora or birdsnest. Acros are harder to keep with softies and LPS from what I've read. Never had one myself.

Ya i have exalent lighting, i've got two radion's, i was looking at acros just wasn't to sure on them thanks for the reply :)

SPS aren't as tricky as people made them sound. Good water, high flow and light. I have some under T-5s and they've been growing like weeds.

It's not that they're hard, just picky. The hard part is keeping good quality water, which just falls into place with a good biofilter and water changes.

Back