coralife digital power center HELP!!!!!!

cravinmohead22

Reefing newb
i really need some help bad. i have this power center that i cant program and the instructions are not very good. the problem i am having is the programing isnt working with the times i set. it has 4 plugs that can be timed and 4 plugs that are constant power but as i set the times it has 7 different programable settings. i will be willing to call someone if the have the time to walk me throught it. thanks DJ

I USED to have one of those.But like you,I never could get it set right.I finally broke down and just bought a couple of the el cheapo timers from wal-mart.Much easier on my poor brain.

you only need to program 1 of the settings and makesure that it is set on all days and the rest of the programs are at 0. HTH.

I was about to buy one of these things. I think im going to wait til someone figures it out first so when I get one they can walk me through.

i still cant figure this damn thing out. program 1 is set to on @12:00pm and off @10:30pm. the whole time my moonlights are on and its in the time frame of the daytime plugs. it doesnt matter which setting auto or rdm it still wont work. just when its on the on setting. programs 2-7 are not set at anything. any other ideas.

i still cant figure this damn thing out. program 1 is set to on @12:00pm and off @10:30pm. the whole time my moonlights are on and its in the time frame of the daytime plugs. it doesnt matter which setting auto or rdm it still wont work. just when its on the on setting. programs 2-7 are not set at anything. any other ideas.

is it set on AUTO? I ask because you can overide the timer with a switch to turn on at RANDOM, AUTO, ON or OFF. it should be a button that says mode or something.

Oh wait it's in your title that it's digital :) Duh :) The 7 settings are only for days. Pick which days you want it to be running on the timers (usually all 7 days). Then you have to set the time for the yellow (daytime) plugs. So if you set ON at 8 am and OFF at 8 pm, anything plugged into the yellow plugs will follow that. Anything plugged into the blue plugs is automatically set to the opposite (OFF at 8 am and ON at 8 pm). Anything plugged into the white plugs are ON all the time.

Back