Corals & Fish

Nemo10

www.facebook.com/mupulo
Hey doesn anyone know of a website that has good info for what fish to keep with corals and things like that? i googled it but not much came up..

I usually begin at live aquaria but once I select a fish I like there I then research that fish on other websites. Then I look on here to see if others have experience with that fish already. Then I go to the LFS with my ideas of what fish I want. After all that I then buy em. These saltwater fish and corals aren't cheap so yeah lots of research into your fish and corals. It's easier to research em once you have found ones you like.

I go on what I see at the LFS a lot ( because I help em out when I can ),Living Reefs,and several different web sites since I'll google what I'm looking at and just go down the list.

Might be good for hits for Livingreefs, then if people here start a database with ideas for matches -- basically take everyone's experiences and input and put them in one central location that only mods can edit so that way there's not a lot of junk ;)

IAN?? LOL

Back