Crazy Urchin!

FishyReef

Broke Reefer!
I think my urchin must be feeling threatened these days, he's camaflouging himself like crazy! I've already pulled 2 extra coral frags off of him and he's still almost completely covered! lol

Today my blenny is riding around with him in one of the snail shells LOL It is so much entertainment!

The only downside is that I really am getting tired of retrieving frags from him (and he even rips up ones I've glued down). Came in this morning and had to right 3 that he turned over in the night, and just now had to retrieve 2 more from him that he wrenched free as he moved across them. He does a great job cleaning up algae around the tank, but I'm beginning to think for the sake of my corals I should trade him in. Maybe I could replace him with a small brittlestar or something else that would be a good cleaner. Suggestions are welcome :)

I dont know how there doing it but their communicating! Panic! lol I was gonna say a fighting conch but i think he needs sand, but when its sanded he may be a good addition, just give him a piece of seaweed now and then :) just dont get 2 males they might fight. (and dont ask me how to tell the difference lol)

The urchin sounds waaaaay more interesting than the frags. So I would keep him and let him do whatever. BUT, I am a confirmed frag hater. :)

Back