Dana's 40 gallons of fun

Cycle has started. Game on.

FTS123112_zps703ec2eb.jpg

Nice! Love that rock. I wonder how long it will take for the black and white sand to mix together. What are your stocking plans?

Thanks. Prolly not to long. Stocking wise for fish...leapord wrasse, yellow assesor, blue spot jaw fish and prolly 2 clowns of some sort. Coral wise, nothing but the best :)

liking the scape.. is that LED?

Thanks. No its power comes from an ATI power module 4x39w and a 36in coralvue led strip blue leds for nighttime use.

Yes! Tank looks great already :D

Haha thanks! Cant wait for the cycle to finish!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And darn right you're getting another assessor. :D

In BJ's defense this did take forever, Amd you left the area to boot

In my defense i moved over 1,100 miles away on a 9 dollar an hour job.....jus sayin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And darn right you're getting another assessor. :D

No doubt, the LFS has a pair right now and they swim all crazy like unlike my last one......I planned out all my fish/inverts for both tanks today. Can't wait!

In my defense i moved over 1,100 miles away on a 9 dollar an hour job.....jus sayin

I know, I'm just sad that you left and was giving you a hard time, I really am happy you're back in the hobby :)

Now when Ed sets up the twins again we'll have to find another local to help out

I know, I'm just sad that you left and was giving you a hard time, I really am happy you're back in the hobby :)

Now when Ed sets up the twins again we'll have to find another local to help out

I know you were giving me shit...i was expecting it from a few ppl. My sarcasm can come off dry. Im more mad at myself for taking so long but this move literally broke me.
Im sure you can find someone to help u out when he sets back up. Check Wisconsinreefsociety....or the young guy thats babysitting my coral might wanna lend a hand.

Glad to see you get the tank wet again Dana.
I'm looking forward to seeing it grow.

Thanks. Its been a rough 3 months away....take a dog lover's dog away and see how they feel! Lol...

I guess i could post some stats for new people

40 gallon breeder.