Database question

Just a quick question on the living reef's database....I see it lists the Fire Shrimp as "no" for reef compatible and "yes" for the sexy shrimp. Are fire shrimp really not reef compatible? And I thought the sexy shrimp could eat corals....?

That's a good question. Hannah has been building the database. I think that should be changed to "Yes" for both of them. Although sexy shrimp can eat corals, it's not common. Maybe a "Yes with caution" for those guys. Good catch!

Thanks Hannah, love the database. Keep contemplating adding a fire shrimp and read that and thought, whoa, is there something I don't know? (how could there be something I don't know? can't be possible right? ;) )

Fixed!

I think what happened is that the "no" wasnt changed from doing the camel shrimp :)

Hopefully this summer I can work more on the database now that I am at a house for the summer with internet.

Fixed!

I think what happened is that the "no" wasnt changed from doing the camel shrimp :)

Hopefully this summer I can work more on the database now that I am at a house for the summer with internet.

I thought that you college students had nothing BUT time do things.:wink:

Yep.You should have chosen one closer to Chatt. so John and myself could have come for a visit and crash your campus activities.:D

John, that is a lie! You guys would make it so that the only sleep I ever get is during class. And i would be sooooooooooo broke with Joe's LFS

Sleep isn't needed! You are young but on the other hand you probably would end up broke at the LFS.

I could see me and Joe arriving on campus and yelling out: "Dr. Littlefish! Dr. Littlefish!" just like Bob in "What About Bob?"

Back