Daugherty's 75

i think today is the day to do something about all my xenia problem i am going to switch out some rock from my sump and try to grow the xenia in my sump instead of the DT. i am just tired of half a tank of xenia i have no room for any thing else.

I think that is a good decision James. I am now tossing out Xenia about once every 2 weeks. When it grows it really grows! :grumble:

I think that is a good decision James. I am now tossing out Xenia about once every 2 weeks. When it grows it really grows! :grumble:

you have no idea how much i have tossed out in the yard. the couple that i pulled out for #1 and #2 already has twice that growing back in that spot. i just cant kee it in check in the DT. i may end up destroying all of it.

I dont understand I cant get xena to grow in my tank :pooh: why is that. I also cant keep any lps can anyone help :confused:

I dont understand I cant get xena to grow in my tank :pooh: why is that. I also cant keep any lps can anyone help :confused:

I hear you frustration #1. :frustrat: May be you should change your Avatar to pounding an aquarium instead of your computer. :bounce:

James, you should do a before/after xenia photo!

What is the general careof a bird's nest, I think I'd like to try t give it try.

The pics you see of his xena doesnt do it any justice, i've seen it in person and wow its way outta control. It reminds me alot of carrot tops hair is soo nuts how much xena he has growing:mrgreen:

ok here are the before pics.

013-11.jpg

012-11.jpg

011-16.jpg

014-9.jpg

Back