Daugherty's 75

it works good but is runs way to hot for my liking

That's been my experience; and they're noisy too. I use them to drain my spa and on my sump pump to drain my yard during heavy rain falls. :disappoin

I love my Ocean Runner 3500 by Aqua Medic. It's only 65 watts, reliable and quiet too. I just bought a couple of Via Aqua (petsolutions.com), one for a back up (apx 1450 gph) and I am using one on my chiller return 1350 gph. They use only a slight bit more wattage, but have been quiet and reliable. :smile:

Looks like you have your work cut out for you. :frustrat: I'm hoping the effort is matched equally by the results you'll achieve.:!:

Best....

That's been my experience; and they're noisy too. I use them to drain my spa and on my sump pump to drain my yard during heavy rain falls. :disappoin

I love my Ocean Runner 3500 by Aqua Medic. It's only 65 watts, reliable and quiet too. I just bought a couple of Via Aqua (petsolutions.com), one for a back up (apx 1450 gph) and I am using one on my chiller return 1350 gph. They use only a slight bit more wattage, but have been quiet and reliable. :smile:

Looks like you have your work cut out for you. :frustrat: I'm hoping the effort is matched equally by the results you'll achieve.:!:

Best....

the pump i have is very quiet and that could be just from the foam that i used as a buffer between the pump and stand but i am just concerned since it is running at 150 degrees

well i just added a new smaller clown to the tank so i hope they dont kill each other and i also added a hycenith birdsnest to the tank.

i will get pics when the coral extends its polyps. and so far so good with the two clowns they are kinda hanging out but not fighting yet

004-23.jpg

005-19.jpg

006-18.jpg

Back