Did I get something cool??? Plus first Corals added

Ok I am really psyched now. I just found ANOTHER mushroom just like the other one on the bottom of the rock. Ok I know I am a bit on the geeky side but to now find 2 mushrooms just growing out of nowhere is amazing to me. Thanks to everyone as I know my tank would not be doing this well without all the advice I have gotten here!

:Cheers: Good deal VA, just remember,every time you turn around there'll be something new.And give it time,you'll be sitting in front of the tank at night after the lights go out with a lil flash light untill your eyes feel like there on stalks.
Trust me on this one:^:

yote said:
:Cheers: Good deal VA, just remember,every time you turn around there'll be something new.And give it time,you'll be sitting in front of the tank at night after the lights go out with a lil flash light untill your eyes feel like there on stalks.
Trust me on this one:^:

Oh I trust you soince I am already there. I think I just sat nd watched everything in there for a good hour easy. All my lights are out now so it's time to break out the flashlight.

VAreef said:
Ok I am really psyched now. I just found ANOTHER mushroom just like the other one on the bottom of the rock. Ok I know I am a bit on the geeky side but to now find 2 mushrooms just growing out of nowhere is amazing to me. Thanks to everyone as I know my tank would not be doing this well without all the advice I have gotten here!
Congrats,You sound like you really excited.......wait until later on when those 2 mushrooms become hundreds.

Back