Digital

Plenty, but first you would need an Apex or something similar. I believe Hannah makes checkers that can be plugged in to Apex specifically, probably other monitors as well. I don't know too much about them, though, seeing as how I don't own any (yet).

There are so many devices which can do this. Just check if it's able to test all the important things you need to be checked. In addition, before buying read reviews from consumers who are using that specific device if it serves long.

Are there any digital tests that constantly check everything for you i.e. ammonia, nitrites, etc?

I have an apex as far as I know there are only probes for temp/ph,/ORP/conductivity(salinity).

There are digital meters for po4/calcium/dkh/PAR but they don't connect up to apex. These all involve the use of regents and doesn't lend itself to monitoring.

Seneye - has a nitrate measuring system using slides - don't know much about it.

There are professional nitrate meter but these run in the range of several hundreds of dollars.

Once your system is stable the only thing you monitor really are calcium and alk.

Last edited:
Back