Divorce Bound

ok guys..we will all have a get together at the nuddy bar...jerm, freak, bobby,yote , matt, fishbait, hawk, s13..sorry if i forgot someone..sombody must stripp down for biff...rounds is on me..

Well,I'm sure we could arrang something for Biff:wink:Depending on how many lap dances she gets me:bounce:
Lets do it:Cheers::beerchug::trampolin

Rounds on you Rigo? I'll take a rum and coke in that case! And BTW, I have a few friends that'd be willing to strip down for Biff. But something tells me she's gonna be getting an eye full of some Chippendale's boys before very long anyway...LMFAO!!!!

i think hawks allready took care of biff. don't you guys remember the tube sock incident? :)

Hey, at this point, I'll take what I can get! So yeah, I guess that means I'm in for the strip club adventure with the rest of you guys. I've been to them before, but I'm sure I'd much rather enjoy seeing Matthew's friends than the chubby crackheads they've got dancing here at Raider's Reef, LOL. I swear, I was only there for the Ultimate Fighting Championship that was playing on the big screens :mrgreen:.

How could you forget..... this forum was all hott and bothered over that pic for weeks. Not to mention its the background on Biff's myspace now!

Shhhh...didn't you realize that's the reason I set my profile to private? So that NO ONE ELSE could look at MY tube sock picture!

Well guys,
I just about had the new tank smoothed over.Right untill the wife asked me where I was gonna set it up at.
I told her " See where the TVs at? Well the TVs going out in the yard,and the tanks going there."
Well guess what? I got told and a not so polite tone where I could stick my new tank.LOL,Guess I'll have to persuade her,lol

Back