does anyone have sea horses?

I had some dwarf sea horse for a little while I even had babys with a couple of them . I had to hatch brine for them so it was kinda hard to keep them but I loved to watch them. They all died when I had to go in for surgery. If you get them make sure you don't get the dwarf they only get to be about 1" hard to keep get the LG ones and also get the ones that are tank bread and eat frozen brine so you don't have to hatch them there food.. I'm going to do a small tank with Sea horses when we move into our new house some time after Christmas... Good luck they are so fun to watch I have seen a couple of places that do sell the tank bread I will see if I can find the sites, My sister inlaw just got some I will also ask her , but I think foster and Smith sell the tank bread

You can find brine shrimp eggs at any pet store (even the big chains like Petco and Petsmart carry them). As someone else pointed out, they are just sea monkeys. They are really easy to raise. Some stores will sell "kits" for hatching them, and those are easy to use, but if you don't want to buy the kit you really only need a soda bottle and an air stone to keep the water moving. The eggs you buy will have detailed instructions.

Back