Doing things right..... I guess

Ryan

Reefing newb
Well, what can I say.... I'm shocked.:shock: This coming early spring will mark the one year anniversary of starting my tank. In that time I have kept my fish alive with the exception of my six line. I replaced him with a purple dottyback and she seems to be doing just fine. My clowns are doing well through all the water changes, filter changes and temps changing in seasons..... I have to say, this has impressed me because I've never kept a fish alive this long. I've learned alot from a friend that lives in town and you guys so thanks so much for all the help.

You guys rock,
Q TIP :Cheers:

Congrats.. Time for celebration.

But you should probably knock on the biggest peice of wood that you can find. But I guess I am very supersticious.

No q tips bud. :mrgreen:You're right Yote, I'm still very careful at how I manage the tank but thanks to you guys, it's certainly come along way. I swear the purple coraline is growing by the week.

No q tips bud. :mrgreen:You're right Yote, I'm still very careful at how I manage the tank but thanks to you guys, it's certainly come along way. I swear the purple coraline is growing by the week.

Just wait till that purple crap really takes off and you have to scrape the front glass everyother day:grumble:
How about FTS.

Back