Dosing magnesium? Calcium?

I'm not picking a fight. You're giving bad advice.

Once you have thoroughly tested and know what you should be dosing, then you can stop testing. But you should never, ever dose blindly.
I don't even agree with stop testing. Each week I get different coral growth and having that calculated it to complicated. I don't know if it's bad testing, but I know it is not steady.
no need to pick a fight , every tank is different, so put your cat eyes back in.
That is a dumb statement. She called you out and Erin is correct. You cannot "tell" what needs what, that is a line of crap. You can tell when you need a w/c, but if you go that way I promise you'll have slowed growth and selling your "frags" won't be profitable.

i been running my tank for five years now. I dose ones a week with out testing and my coral growth in through the roof, I do the same with my frags tank and i do water change ones a month for both of them. If rely wanted to which i have tried no water change for 4 months. You cant judge every ones tank runs different and has different results

i been running my tank for five years now. I dose ones a week with out testing and my coral growth in through the roof, I do the same with my frags tank and i do water change ones a month for both of them. If rely wanted to which i have tried no water change for 4 months. You cant judge every ones tank runs different and has different results
You dose once a week? I dose every day @ 130 mls of alk and 62 mls of cal. 5 years in the hobby would tell you that inconsistencies would reduce the quality of growth. If your tank is "stuffed" there would be a mass amount of death to your corals with the amount of 1/week dosing. Once a week tells me you don't have very much corals and their intake is small to none. Each tank is different, very correct statement, but the hobby is the same.

You dose once a week? I dose every day @ 130 mls of alk and 62 mls of cal. 5 years in the hobby would tell you that inconsistencies would reduce the quality of growth. If your tank is "stuffed" there would be a mass amount of death to your corals with the amount of 1/week dosing. Once a week tells me you don't have very much corals and their intake is small to none. Each tank is different, very correct statement, but the hobby is the same.
I dose daily as well, this ain't the 80s and guessing is like Russian roulette with 5 shells. It's gonna get ya sooner rather than later.

I hope this doesn't turn in to ro water for sale.
I have some extra if you'd like to purchase it for a paltry sum of ONE MEELION DOLLARS!!!
drevil.jpg

Back