Drilling Tools?

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Does anyone have a glass Drilling bit?

Or know someone who could hook me up?

20$ bucks a hole seems a bit much to pay someone..... Or would anyone be interested in going in and buying one of these bits.... about $150

Just let me know
Brandon

Actually a tile bit from Harbor Freight is alot cheaper and the same darn thing. If you are uppty as we know you are then you can even find them on ebay at great prices as well.

ive got one but I havent ever used it. it wasnt what I thought it was when I ordered it. it actually takes a compound and the bit to cut. I ended up just paying binswanger $15 a hole to drill them. If you want to try it u can. I was going to drill a 10 gallon next week with it, if your not in a hurry you can wait and see how that goes.

bkv1997 said:
WTH is that suppose to mean?

:helm2: Marching outside to destroy a dremel tool.... :helm2: :helm2: :helm2:

:shock: LOL! I can say that because I myself am the type to search for two years for something to avoid getting an equvilent that I percieve as slightly inferior. I recognize the desease in others, laff.

You may have noticed that I myself haven't purchased the harbor freight version despite the fact that I think it'll probbably work just fine. :mrgreen:

Being alreay accused by my peers as "Not having manly tools", I would hate to have anything that didn't meet yours and bryans expectations.

HEHE

BTW Bryan saw my first manly tool yesterday...... on and a quick FYI don't ever try to use a 5 inch hole saw on a cheap black and decker cordless drill from Sams.

Brandon

Nope Trill holes in my canopy for my Ice Cap Fans.

BTW i now have a 4.5 inch and 1.5 inch hole saw if anyone ever needs.

Brandon

Back